Get The Best PHP Certification Course In Bhavnagar From Global Web Guru
Global Web Guru now brings you the best PHP (Hypertext Preprocessor) training in Bhavnagar. With the growing demand for Web development careers, there is no doubt that PHP is the right Open scripting language for web development. Nowadays, PHP is the most used and preferred programming and scripting language. It is mostly used to create dynamic websites. So with the right knowledge in PHP development, you could indeed have a great PHP Career. It is true that the demand for PHP developers throughout India growing steadily. However, you need Authorized PHP Training Institute who can give you correct Training to start your career. So Global Web Guru provides you an opportunity to learn PHP certification course.
What is PHP? What are the advantages of PHP?
PHP is a Programming Language from the server side. It was created to make effective and impressive websites and web pages meant for a web application.
- PHP is globally accepted Language because it is free and open language source one don’t need to spend money. Its installation is very easy. So it is preferred by all the developers.
- PHP is user-friendly language, a non-technical person can use language.
- A PHP based website is effective and fast.
PHP and MYSQL course content:
PHP and MYSQL course gives depth training of Dynamic Web Development with the use of latest technologies like Wordpress, Joomla with MYSQL. This course is divided into 6 sections.
In Introductory session we will give brief idea about HTML, DHTML, CSS, JAVA Script, PHP installation and its basic introduction with contents, Variables of PHP, loops, strings, functions in PHP, Email, its Function, Arrays in PHP with Attributes, Date and Time Image Uploading, File handling in PHP and Error Handling.
Section 2 is detail study of HTML and HTML5. It consist topics like,
- Web Page Contains
- Naming Conventions for Files and Folders
- Tags and Attributes of HTML
- Differences between HTML5 and HTML
- How to Organize an HTML5 Website’s Files, Folders, and Code?
- Introduction and Creating Content with HTML5
- HTML5 Values and Units
- What is a HEAD Element of HTML 5
- Text Structuring Essentials in HTML5
- Introducing to Semantic Structure in HTML5
- Character Formatting Essentials in HTML5
- Lists in HTML5
- Links in HTML5
- Tables in HTML5
- Frames in HTML5
- Forms in HTML5
- Colors and Images in HTML5
- Multimedia Elements like Video and Audio in HTML5
- How to Deal with Special Characters in HTML5?
- HTML5 Tips and Tricks
CSS3 is Cascading Style Sheets Language. In Section 3 following chapters are included,
- CSS3 Basics
- Style Definitions in CSS3
- CSS3 Values and Units
- CSS3 Inheritance and Cascading
- Font Properties in CSS3
- Text Formatting in CSS3
- CSS3 Lists
- Padding, Margins, and Borders in CSS3
- Colors and Background in CSS3
- CSS3 Layouts with Floating and Positioning
- Pseudo Elements and Generated Content in CSS3
- Dynamic HTML5 with CSS3
- Media Styles and Documents for Printing in CSS3
- Tips to Create Advanced User Interface Styles Using CSS3
- CSS3 Tips and Tricks
- Testing and Validating CSS3
- Dealing with Cross Browser Issues in HTML5 and CSS3
- Compression or Optimization of CSS3
- Tips to Create a Search Engine Friendly Website in HTML5 & CSS3
- Optimizing Performance of a Website
4. JAVA Script
- Using the Document Object Model (DOM) to access the HTML elements on the page dynamically
- Creating and using variables
- Using event handlers to handle user-triggered events
- Using regular expressions with string methods to perform basic validation
- Working with primitive data types
- Passing arguments to a function
- Using conditional constructs and loops
- Working with JSON objects
- Using Ajax to make asynchronous calls to a Web server
Content Of JQuery,
- jQuery basics and functions
- Using selectors with jQuery
- Manipulating page elements with jQuery
- jQuery event model
- jQuery and Ajax
- jQuery animation and advanced effects
- jQuery plugins
AJAX is the programming language. Content Of AJAX,
- The key elements of AJAX
- Defining look and feel using CSS
- Organizing the view using the DOM
- Loading data asynchronously using XML technologies
- What sets AJAX apart